Solvotrin Therapeutics is a healthcare and medicine company focused on optimising established therapies, vitamins, minerals using innovative science for significant unmet medical needs. Active Iron launched in 2016 is the first product commercialised. This ground-breaking product has been growing strongly in both the United Kingdom and Ireland since launch. We are now focusing on a global market rollout across Europe and Asia.
Due to our continuous growth we are seeking to recruit an Active Iron Trade Brand Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the International Marketing Manager in brief your responsibilities will include:
* Executing the Brand & Trade marketing plans across the UK & Ireland
* Event management for key trade shows and events.
* Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content.
* Supporting the roll out of Digital Marketing campaigns.
* Support UK and Irish Sales Team with management of Key Accounts, including
relationship building with key customers.
* Reporting and analysis of performance
* Provide insight and analysis to support the overall marketing strategy.
* Support on ad hoc projects as required.
* Strong commercial acumen
* Highly organised with strong project management skills
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships with external stakeholder
* Marketing Degree or equivalent
* Experienced Marketeer, previous experience working in brand and/or trade
marketing would be ideal. (min 3 year’s experience)
* Highly Analytical
* Strong computer skills
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com
For more information about Solvotrin Therapeutics see below; http://www.solvotrin.com/ https://www.myactiveiron.com